Well, March has been a busy month for me with various comings and goings, and a little decision-making too.
I’m hoping that April and beyond will witness a huge change to my life, one that I have wanted for a long, long time. Exciting times!
So, let’s jump straight to it.
- I have finally decided what I want to be when I grow up, and I have even created a website, an Instagram, and a Facebook page for my new life coaching venture, A Happier Life For You. It is still very early days and I am taking it all one step at a time. I don’t think becoming self-employed is something I should rush into. I am also mulling over the best way to market myself – if anybody has any suggestions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
- Work was getting a little more exciting, with a variety of new tasks coming my way, which made my working week so much more interesting. However, more recently, my co-worker was fired, which has halted my progression, hopefully temporarily, while they look for a replacement. Plus, my manager has recently gone on maternity leave, so things are up in the air right now – fingers crossed for improvements in the coming weeks.
- I have started a Happiness Coaching course, and also a Handcrafted Herbalism Mini-Course. I’ve always had an interest in herbs and herbal medicine so this should be interesting.
- I read 13 books in March. I’m quite proud of that fact as I do have a lot on right now, with courses and Facebook pages and the setting up of new businesses. I guess my New Years Resolution of organising my time better is actually working, as it is giving me oodles more time to read!!
- I have been attending the gym every week for the past five weeks. Go me! Okay, so I only stay for an about an hour, but I think that’s adequate right now, especially for somebody who loves sitting around and being lazy so much.
- I got a pay rise at work. Woohoo! This only happened today, and this post has been in my drafts all week because I couldn’t concentrate on getting it finished. But again – WOOHOO!!
I can’t think of anymore achievements right now but I think they will suffice. I am feeling quite positive about life at the moment, so let’s just hope I continue in this vein.
Goals for April:
- Continue going to the gym. I really need to invest in a sports bra so I can jog on the walking machine thingies. And I still need to eat healthier and cut out on the wine. Well, on weekdays anyway..
- Complete my coaching course and get my Certificate of Completion. Then enroll onto the next course to further my coaching knowledge.
- Work at developing my website. This may take some time as I am not particularly tech-savvy. A blog is easy. An actual website that has to impress people into using my services is scary!
- Gain clients. I’m not quite sure how yet, but I’m working on it.
- Train the new girl at work. Yes, they have replaced my co-worker, the one who was fired, and the new girl/lady is starting later in the month. Hopefully she will be a good fit for the team.
They are pretty big goals so I’m going to limit it to just the five. Watch this space to see if I achieve them, or check out my website at https://ahappierlifeforyou.co.uk/. I would appreciate your follow over there!
What goals do you have for April?